Rose Ties

 
I'm happy to tell you that I have a little something to share today.  Not just words and pictures as usual, today I have another little something to share.  Hold on to your hats - it's a free pattern!

To start at the beginning, I recently re-decorated my bedroom.  Well, more of a re-vamp really as I just added wallpaper, updated the bedding, cushions and made some new curtains.  I'm happy with how it's all turned out but as it always seems to go, I had one more job in mind to finish things off and it became more and more overdue.  This time it was some curtain ties to go with my newly made curtains.

The fabric I used is quite bold and flowery, so I wanted something quite simple to go with them.  I decided on a plain band and just a small cluster of roses to compliment the curtains and luckily enough this was one of those happy, happy occasions when things actually turned out as I imagined them.  (Certainly not always the case, I can tell you!)



Here they are, doing their duty and holding back my curtains admirably.  I'm rather pleased with them, they are exactly as I wished, simple and yet I think they look cute and compliment the curtains well.

I decided to write up the pattern so that you can all enjoy, should you wish to.  It's a nice straight forward pattern.  Well, hopefully if I've explained it right it will be!  It did also occur to me that the flowers especially might be a good subject for my first photo tutorial, what do you think?



You can find the pattern in the Cherry Heart Boutique, on the crochet page.

I hope you enjoy making them as much as I did and if you need any help let me know.

Love to you all.

S x

Comments

  1. Hi , just found your blog whilst searching for curtain tie backs on crochet pattern central. Love your garden tie backs and these too .
    Your projects are stunning :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found your blog through Ravelry's group "We Love Lucy" and you make lovely things ^^

    Thanks for sharing such delicate pattern!

    ReplyDelete